Cats, these sweet animals were considered as "the perfect carnivores" with teeth and digestive tract in particular. First premolar and molar teeth to form a pair of fangs on each side of the mouth, which efficiently like scissors to tear the flesh.
Although these features are also found in dogs, but these traits are better developed in cats.
Unlike other carnivores, cats eat almost no vegetable matter. Bears and dogs eat the fruits, roots, or honey as a supplement if any, cats only eat meat, usually freshly killed. In captivity, cats can not be adapted to a vegetarian diet because they can not synthesize all the amino acids they need from plant material; contrasts with domesticated dogs, which are often fed a mixture of meat and vegetables and sometimes can adapt to a total vegetarian diet.
1. Make it a habit to call his name since cats are still kittens / baby. So that the cat can recognize your voice and that cat knows that name.
2. Make a habit of rubbing or stroking the neck and massaged his neck slowly since she was a kitten / little.
3. play her favorite game along with a minimum of 30 minutes,
4. Familiarize your cat holding since the age of 1 month.
5. Bathe your cat alone do not tell others regularly at least once 1minggu so easy to tame cats including Persian kitten.
6. Do not let the cat play outside the home, try the cat is always indoors, for example in the sale cat / sell kittens.
7. Cats do not be kept in cages, because it will make the cat go wild.
8. Show your love of cats and never hit him for no apparent reason, because the cat will be afraid of you, if for example the Persian cat's.
Despite its reputation as a solitary animal, cats usually can form wild colonies but did not attack in groups like lions. Each cat has its own regional (active males (sexually) had the area is relatively large, being male "shy" has a smaller area) and there is always the "neutral" in which the cat can watch each other or meet in the absence of territorial conflict or aggression , Outside these neutral areas, regular regional authorities will pursue a foreign cat, preceded by staring, hissing, until growling, and when the foreign cats remain, it will usually happen a brief scuffle.
Cats who are fighting to uphold the body hair and arched her back so that they appear larger. The attacks usually consist of a slap in the face and body with the front legs are sometimes accompanied by bite. Serious injuries in cats due to fights
rare because the losing party will usually run after experiencing some facial injuries.
Active males are frequently involved in many fights throughout his life. It looks at a variety of injuries in the face, like a nose or ear. Female cats are sometimes also fights to protect her children even though timid cats will defend a small diligently. Happy cat with a warm atmosphere and often sleep under the warm sunshine. Feces are usually dry and cats prefer to bury it in the sand. Cats can still, do not move quite long, especially when stalking prey.